Hormone Optimization & Ozone Therapy Specialist located in Centennial, CO
Consider peptide therapy if you want to feel younger and have more energy. At OPTIMIZED WELLNESS, Amy Maron-Martinez, FNP-C, uses peptide therapy to relieve uncomfortable symptoms associated with the natural aging process, including fatigue, muscle weakness, and low libido. To make an appointment, call the office in Centennial, Colorado, or use the online booking feature today.
Peptide Therapy Q & A
What is peptide therapy?
Peptides are short chains of amino acids which are actually the building blocks of proteins. Peptide therapy can help the body recover from injury or illness faster, lose weight more efficiently, improve sexual function, decrease inflammation and pain, and improve results in the gym.
Peptides cause a cell-signaling response that can have regulatory and rejuvenating actions on everyday physiology and neuroendocrine-immune function. Peptides as clinical tools are considered highly selective and efficacious while also being relatively safe and well-tolerated. Did you know that the first peptide discovered was insulin way back in the 1920s?
What can peptide therapy help with?
At OPTIMIZED WELLNESS, we use peptide therapy to treat various health problems, including:
- Increasing Human Growth Hormone Levels
- Improving Hair Growth and Skin Health
- Supporting Hormone Imbalances Positively
- Weight Management and Appetite Control
- Blood Glucose and Insulin Regulation
- Reduced Body Fat – Increased Lipolysis
- Improved Energy, Stamina, and Decreased Fatigue
- Improved Sleep Patterns
- Improved Memory and Concentration
- Improved Cognitive Function and Your Overall Health
- Reduce the Effects of Chronic Inflammation
- Support for Lean Muscle Mass
- Improved Workouts, Recovery
- Improve Injury Recovery
- Improved Immune Responses
- Improved Inflammatory Responses
- Gut Health
- Pain Control
- Improved Sexual Desire (Libido)
When will I experience results from peptide therapy?
The time it takes to experience results from peptide therapy depends on various factors, including your age and treatment goals.
Some people notice improved energy levels and healthier skin immediately, but it may take between 3-6 weeks*. Full results are generally experienced around the 3-month mark. Be patient, follow Amy’s instructions, attend each of your follow-up visits, and trust the process.
Am I a candidate for peptide therapy?
Only a qualified medical specialist, like Amy, can determine if you’re a candidate for peptide therapy. After a review of your medical records, a discussion of your symptoms, and a physical exam, Amy and the team can make treatment recommendations.
To request a peptide therapy consultation at OPTIMIZED WELLNESS, call the office or use the online booking feature today.
*Individual results may vary.